Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the worst day of my life... [CLAREEE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

Awesomeness : 3

Welcome to the worst day of my life... [CLAREEE] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the worst day of my life... [CLAREEE]   Welcome to the worst day of my life... [CLAREEE] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:37 pm

I leaned my head back against the cool wall. Gah, its been a long week. A long and frustrating week. I heard the doorbell ring, and my eyes shot open. I slowly got up and made my way over to the door.

I opened the door and leaned against it's frame. "can i help yo-" my jaw dropeed as the person standing on the front steps turned around. "M-Molly?" i gasped out. She completely faced me. She had bloodshot eyes and was holding something. You could tell she had been crying, and i moved out of the way so she could come inside.

Once inside, she spilled her whole story. Sean had left... just packed up and left her, saying 'he wasnt right' in a note. So it was just her and sophia. She had started crying mid-way through.. but continued on anyways. She looked up at me through teary eyes and a mascara stained face. She reached out and handed me what she had been holding this whole time.
"I-Lexi, I cant take care of her... im so sorry!" She sobbed again.
My jaw dropped. as i looked down at the face, that so much resembled mine. Hell, it was my kid. I looked back up into her eyes, which pleaded with me.

I glanced back down. "But... i cant be a teenage mom!" and when i looked back up, she wasnt there. "what the hell!?" I stood up to see the back of her jacket disapearing behind the door. I quickly went after her, but she had already gotten in her car and pulled out of the diveway. She looked at me again before leaving... Leaving me, Lexi, a 17 year old, standing on her front porch, holding my baby, that she gave back... what the hell was i supposed to do now?

And idea poped up in the back of my head and i gasped. It was the randomest of all things... but it had to work! I ran inside, closing the door with my foot. I put sophia on the couch and grabbed my cell. With shaking hands i dialed '9'... still a saved speed dial... god, i hoped this worked, i thought as i listened to the ringing on the line before the familiar voice picked up.
Back to top Go down
Clare Edwards

Clare Edwards

Awesomeness : 4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the worst day of my life... [CLAREEE]   Welcome to the worst day of my life... [CLAREEE] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Today had been a long day for me. Waking up at six a.m. when I don't have school was cruel, unusual punishment. There wasn't even anything I could do there. The church was nuts sometimes, and I was always the one stuck on the other end of everything, and it was something I was so sick of it wasn't even funny. Sometimes being so involved with the church wasn't worth it. Even if God would love me more for it.

I had just gotten home and changed, when my phone started ringing. Looking at the caller id, I was surprised at who it was. It was definitely not a call I was used to anymore. We hadn't talked in ages, and I knew that was my fault, and no one else's. Lexi's voice sounded upset, and I knew I had to help her. When she asked for me to come over, I really had no choice. She needed help and I was going to help her in any way I can.

When I was finally at her doorstep, I knocked quickly. I really just wanted to know what happened, and what I could do to help. Plus, it was step one in renewing my friendship with Lexi, something I had lost in the midst of all the drama early on this year. "Lexi it's Clare." I yelled from one side of the door. Crossing my arms, I wondered if she would answer quickly or if I should walk in. Either way, I was getting in here.

[Look at that fail of a post]
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the worst day of my life... [CLAREEE]   Welcome to the worst day of my life... [CLAREEE] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:30 pm

I kept on glancing back at Sophia on the couch when i heard the knock at the door and Clare on the other side yelling for me to open the door. I grabbed the door handle, hesitantly and turned the handle. And there was Clare... who i hadnt seen or talked to since... vegas night.. She looked the same... which wasnt that surprising. I opened the door wider for her to come in.

I sighed and walked over to the couch, clutching Sophia to my chest. "Uh... I didnt know who else to call for this...situation." I said, removing the baby from my chest and showing Clare. I looked down... i needed to think of a way to explain this little... situation... to her. It was going to be a LONG day.

SOOORRRRYYYY its so short Dx you rush me woman!
Back to top Go down
Clare Edwards

Clare Edwards

Awesomeness : 4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the worst day of my life... [CLAREEE]   Welcome to the worst day of my life... [CLAREEE] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:11 pm

Lexi seemed surprised when she opened the door. Well, she did call me over, after all. Why was so surprised to see me? When she let me in, I walked in and looked at her. "You haven't changed." I pointed out, not trying to be rude, because I meant it. Cracking a smile, I hoped she take this as a sign that I did want to be friends again, I missed having her as a friend.

I followed Lexi into a room with a couch. She picked something up and held it to her. It took me a moment to see it, but when I did I raised my eyebrow at her. "Whose baby is that?" I asked, looking at the small child, wondering what her name was. I could tell instantly that it was a girl, that looked like Lexi. I wasn't about to jump to conclusions, but I could only guess the answer to my previous question.

"Do you mind?" I asked, gesturing towards the baby girl. Before she even had a chance to answer, I picked up the baby girl from her arms, and held her to me. She was so tiny and helpless. "I figured you could explain easier this way." Rocking the little girl back and forth, I gave Lexi my attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the worst day of my life... [CLAREEE]   Welcome to the worst day of my life... [CLAREEE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the worst day of my life... [CLAREEE]
Page 1 of 1