Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Forever Valissa Fabray <3

Awesomeness : 1

Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] Empty
PostSubject: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:53 pm

I walk through the unlocked front doors of my own personal hell. I wore a plain black hoodie and extra large gray sweatpants with hot pink leggings underneath that had belonged to my mother in the 80s. I readjusted my black Jansport backpack onto my shoulder and I glance down at my damaged feet. I bend down to slip off my faded black city worn converse because my feet were sore from walking all the way from my isolated house to this godforsaken place. I make a left, on my way to the cafeteria for detention.

I don’t remember what my dad had said when I told him that I was going to Degrassi on a Saturday for detention. He probably mumbled something like, “Go find some talent,” after along the lines of, “God, jump off a cliff.” He was hardly ever home, so why did I care that he’d respond.

I stop in the middle of the hallway rubbing my mixed-match socks on the tile feeling something rubbery on the bottom. I lift my foot with the sole towards my face to examine the problem. Neon green bubblegum. Great. Just peachy fucking perfect. It still looked a little fresh to me, so I dug in the front pouch of my backpack for a pencil. I start using the lead side to scrape it off my sock. Fail attempt. Angry, I throw my only pencil against the wall having it break in half. I take my beat up sidekick out of my pocket to check the time. 7:09. 21 minutes until detention was supposed to start.

I finally reach the Caf and it’s empty. I take a seat all the way in the back waiting for everyone else coming.

Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

Awesomeness : 5

Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:40 pm

I left my mom's minivan with her yelling at me and cussing me out. I mentally roll my eyes annoyed at her. "Do your homework, honey." I don't have any. "Who the hell do you think you are, son? Some bad-ass?" lately, my parents have been giving me hell for that A- in Spanish III and my test grades. I haven't been feeling well, that's all.

Opening the heavy door, leading to the cafeteria, I sling my oversized backpack on my shoulders. It knid of hurt, but that's what all the cool kids do who get detention. Scanning the area and seeing no one, but one other girl with bright red hair in the back, I question with a trembling voice, "Is this detention?"

Settling in a vacant seat I sit far away from her, unsure if anyone would actually sit next to me. I flip through my book, finding the page we stopped at in class. Outside the hallway, I hear the principal speak and look up from the novel to see a crack of light entering the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Detention? Not for me. At all. And on a Saturday? Forget it. Might as well shoot myself now. I mean, Im a good kid. I do my homework, and I try to stay out of all the drama thats high school. I didnt even do much to get myself mixed in with all the criminals of Saturday detention. So I cut class? Big deal. Sometimes I need a break from all this shit. Hoemwork, bitchy drama-queens, and a bunch of up-tight teachers that can kiss my ass. Not to mention, all my sport practices and workouts. I dont obsess about them, but i like to stay in shape.

I stepped along the rugged curb that lead to Degrassi. I soon made my way to the steps that are basically leading me to my death. I took one quick glance and scanned the steps, parking lot, and everything around it. No life in sight. It was creepy. I took a deep breath and walked up the stairs. I opened the glass doors and started down the empty hall. Where do I go for detention anyway? I remember the teacher saying something. But I didnt listen.

I soon got to a long hallway that lead to the caf. Maybe its there? I passed some memorial and finally saw some kids in there. One, looking like the typical bad ass you'd see in this type of place. And then... Some dorky looking kid with glasses. Was it the chess club? Or detention. I smirked but quickly turned it into an innocent look as I saw the principle walking down the hall. I flicked some dirt off of my football jeresy and walked towords the caf.

I stepped in and scanned the room. No one else besides the pale scrawny kid and then one re-head whos face read: I dont give a fuck. I took a seat at a table as far away from them both as I possibly could. Hoping I wouldnt be coming off as saying Im an outcast but more of: I dont give a fuck either. Lets just get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Adam_Torres

Adam_Torres

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Her Saturday was officially ruined, she was planning on going shopping with Noelle her beloved twin sister but instead she had to do detention. What the fuck did she do wrong? Of course she skipped classes here and there but c'mon did it really matter that much? On top of that, she wasn't a morning person but her mother insisted on driving her to school when she could have walked to the mall instead of school. Her mother pulled up to the school in her expensive new car and then turned to Nielle and gave her an unsatisfied look.

"Nielle Aurora Gonzalez," Her mother said using her full name, which she only used when she was angry or being stern. "I am VERY disappointed in you, why did you have to cut class? Why can't you be more like you brother and actually appreciate a good education?"

Her mother always did that, tried to compare her to her other brother, the bastard who would do anything to please his mother when he was never happy. Nielle hated that, she hated when her mother tried to make her something she wasn't but she wouldn't DARE complain to her mother. Nielle was always on her best behavior when her mother was around, her father was more of the laid back type but she knew that he would not accept cutting class. She wanted to live with her older brother, he was cool and just so understanding, on top of that her parents argued all the time and her mother used the excuse of 'if you do this we are getting a divorce'. Honsetly she wanted her parents to get a divorce so she could live a argue free life, it always seemed like her parents used her to get back at each other. God did she want to just leave and get away from them.

"Your right mom,"Nielle said putting on her best sad face to please her mother."It was wrong of me to skip class because you pay so much money to keep me in school."

"Good now you go in there and think about what you've done."Her mother said turning back to the wheel. Nielle stepped out of the car, carrying her things with her.

"Bitch." Nielle said making her way through Degrassi's doors.

Nielle made her way to the Caf and walked inside, she looked around and still couldn't believe that she was there; she wanted this day to be over with and fast. While she looked around she saw other people there but she didn't bother to pay attention to them, they weren't important, all that was important was making through the long day.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:20 am

Really? this goddamn school needs to lighten up. Really, that bitch deserved the broken nose, i was just giving it to her. But NOO, the school thinks that "Degrassi needs to be a safe-fighting free-learning environment" yeah, Fuck you fighting free school.

I walked into the caf and looked around. I scoffed. Some jock, some geek with glasses, some bitchy-looking princess, and only 1 person looked normal. Heh, i could have some fun with this. I slid my black jacket off of my shoulders and walked over to where the jock was sitting.

"So. what are YOU in for?" I sat across from him and smirked.

Looking around again, the geek looked COMPLETELY out of place. I looked over to the girl that looked like she was on the verge of having a panic attack. She doesent need an explanation.

The other girl... i have no words for her. Just her look annoyed me. She was too... princessy. She didnt look like she belonged in here. It annoyed me. I mean, she would be fun to fight...

I turned back to the jock and leaned forward, waiting for an answer, making sure to show a LOT of clevage.

Like i said, this was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Technical Difficulty
Admin
Technical Difficulty

Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:29 pm

I had just finished filing papers that my secretary was supposed to do, when my phone vibrated reminding me that it was 7:15. Fifteen more minutes until this weekend's detention starts. Just one day I would like to have a free Saturday without nurturing teenagers that should be able to take care of themselves.

I slip my phone into one of my pockets and then I fixed the jacket of my suit. Imagine the changes I will soon make for the school.

I exit my office and start making my way to the cafeteria. I doubt that they would show up on time. Especially Ms. DeSousa. She doesn't show up anyway so I wouldn't bother on counting on her to be here. When I grow old, these are the kids that are going to be running the country. It fucking hurts my brain just thinking about.

I rub the temples of head to soothe it. I finally reach the double doors to where supposedly five delinquents, four, not counting Bianca are supposed to be. I take a large breath and I push through the metal entrance.

I quickly scanned the room and my eyes widened to see Bianca actually here. "Bianca, take a seat.

"It is now 7:18." I say looking at the clock ahead of me. "You have exactly ten hours and twelve minutes to ponder the error of your ways. You will not talk. You will not move from these seats. And you will not sleep."

I glare firmly at Bianca and the frizzy red head in the back. "Any funny business. Any at all, and you will have to deal with serious consequences."

I walk over to a nearby table and I pick up a stack of binder paper and I start passing it out to the five teenagers. "All right people, we're going to try something a little different today. We are going to write... an essay... of not less than a thousand words... describing to me who you think you are. And when I say 'ESSAY', I mean 'ESSAY', NOT one word repeated a thousand times."

I stand in the front of the room once more. I shake my head and I exit the room.
Back to top Go down
https://degrassiroleplay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:46 pm

I was fucking bored out of my mind. I watch as four others came in one-by-one. I meticulously scrutinized their appearances. That one geeky kid that one chick payed $50 dollars for a date. Pssh. Please. The gum under my sock is worth more. I heard his uncle is the science teacher. Fucking prick. Gave me a D-. How could he give me fucking D- if I didn't show up. That's unfair. He asked me a question and I just stare at him like he's the fucking plague.

Then, this one jock-like dude comes in. I bet he spends all his free time in the gym. Not saying that it's a bad thing. It'd be nice for a guy to be in shape instead of being all flabby.

Oh, Ms. Gonzales. I've heard of her. Miss Little Prissy Princess that's probably sleeping witha teacher to get her grades. I glare at her and her 'perfect' appearance. I observe a little more closely. Nope. Not one flaw.

Then a girl with black curly hair comes in with hoop earrings. I've seen her around. She's probably the only one I actually have respect for. She's straightforward and no bullshit. I like it. She and I could get along. If I wanted to.

Principal Whatshisface comes in explaining what we were supposed to do today. An essay? Are you kidding me? I probably don't even know what an essay looks like. This is going to be a long day.

Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:53 pm

I can tell no one is really happy to see me in this dump. I yawn, about to sleep, but shaken by the stack of papers slammed on the desk. They all want to hurt me. I know it. The redhead probably thinks I'm a boring nerd who isn't struggling with some weird eating disorder. Principal Simpson probably doesn't even care about me. The jock probably has a cocky attitude. Bianca? She's a bitch. I know that.

I don't know who I am. How the hell am I supposed to write an a thousand word essay on myself if I haven't even experienced life yet? The hunger pangs from my stomach not downing breakfast are killing me. Tapping my pencil against the table, trying to concentrate on the paper. Trying to ignore the loud grumble of my stomach. Attempting to ignore my hunger pangs. My hands clutch my stomach, but I stop myself, hopefully enough time that they don't pay attention. Then my stomach grumbles, loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:04 am

I turned around and glanced at the girl. My jaw almost dropped when I saw she was basically... errr... flashing me in the face. Who the fuck was this chick? I scratch my head and say with a real slow tone "Cutting class." Just then, Snake came in and began acting like the typical dictator he thinks he is. He put a stack of papers in front of me and handed me a pencil. I smirked. What the hell? An essay? Shoot me now. Please. I have a football game today. And instaed of helping my team, I'm writing an essay about who I am.

When Snake left, I stood up and gave him the middle finger. I know, kinda pussy not to do it in front of his face but Im in alot of trouble already. I sat back down and then the nerd's stomach began to like, rumble so loudly it practically pierced my ears. I looked over at the girl sitting next to me. "Names Mikey." I was about to say something else but then the nerds stomach was grumbling twice as loud. "Dude, what the fuck? Get something out've the vending machine."
Back to top Go down
Adam_Torres

Adam_Torres

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Taking her seat she placed her things right next to her, she wanted to kick Simpson's ASS for putting her in detention; on top of that she wanted to kick her own ass for getting caught. She had cut class countless of times and never got caught, why now, out of all the other kids who cut why did she have to be the one to get caught? Since Nielle was sitting down now she took a good look at the kids left with the same fate as her, a jock who she had never seen before, Bianca DeSousa the bitch of the school who she just wanted to stick her high heels up her ass, a dork who looked like he didn't even belong in detention, and some chick on the other side who she had NO idea was. She was stuck in this bitch of a room for god knows how long, a couple of minutes later Simpson walks in and tells them they had to write an essay on who they think they were; to tell the truth she didn't even know who she was. To an outsider she looked like the type who would sleep with a teacher to get a good grade, a pretty little rich princess without ONE flaw; but on the inside she was just a lost little girl trying to find a way home and herself as well. Nielle rethought about being in detention, it was better than staying at home listening to her parents argue like it was no problem. But then again just getting away was good enough for her, on top of that she was still trying to hide her virginity. She looked like a girl who was experienced in that department, but she was far from that; she hated being pure, it made her look like she was just too good for anyone. Really all she wanted was someone to really care about the inside instead of the outside or what was below the waist. Nielle was snapped from her thoughts as she heard the bitch ask the jock what he was doing there, the dork's stomach, and the jock scream at him to go get something to eat.

"Here dude,"She said throwing the dork a candy bar."Do me a favor and shut your fucking stomach up PLEASE."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:06 pm

I smirked to myself. he wanted 1,000 words? i'll give him 100 words.. maybe. I grabbed a pencil and started scribbling something down. I kept glancing up, at the Jock and the dork, who was holding his stomach, which was growling REALLY loud. The one girl threw a candy bar at him, and told him to shut his stomach up.

I realized i was getting pretty thirsty myself, so i grabbed 1 of about 7 waterbottles i had stashed in my purse. I took a long drink and smiled. "anyone else want one?" I smirked and set the water bottle back down on the table. I highly doubt anyone knew that i had vodka in there.. Psh, people would expect it.. but im pretty un predictable.. like Snake probably thought i wouldnt have even shown up today.

I looked down at what i had written on my paper.

I am a slut
I am a whore
I am a bitch
I am a drug-addict
I am an alcoholic.
I.. well, to sum me up, im a bitch who loves beating the shit out of people, who could care less about school, homework, grades any of that boing shit, I love making out with guys and sleeping around. I drink and do drugs, and dont give a fuck about alot.
So Snake. you wanted 1,000 words. im not 1000 words. Im a bitch. so take THAT into consideration the next damn time you want to give me detention. Your lucky i even showed up.

I put the paper aside and took out a nail file. I started filing my nails, and took another drink. Ah, that was good when you were pissed off. I figure this:
I'll be drunk in about an hour. and thats all that matters to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Can you believe only ten minutes had past since I've been here. Fucking TEN minutes. I start biting on my black painted nails. I bit enough to where they didn't come off, but enough to where the cuticle became weak. I hold my hand out in front of me to examine my disgusting fingernails. I smirk furiously at my hygiene.

The geeks stomach was rumbling like a fucking earthquake. Princess Gonzales already threw a fricking candy bar at him. But it didn't seem to shut. I make a pip squeak noise out of hilarity. I didn't feel like talking to these pricks. I bet they wouldn't a damn about me anyway. I was just Valissa. Not even Valissa, I was a nobody. They didn't even know my 'record producer' dad. Fuck him. Glad they didn't know him. I just made their lives easier.

I was still fucking bored out of my fucking lost of mind. I check my phone, 7:33. What the hell?! Detention had just barely started. I make a loud groan and I started to dig into my backpack for a notebook and a straw. This should be interesting. I ripped a tiny piece of paper from the corner and I rolled it up. I put it in my mouth and I put the straw in after. I take a hug breath and I fire aiming for the geek's neck. It hit with a tiny splat! and I laugh with my mouth open wide and slapping my thigh, but with no noise coming out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:51 pm

I dodge the spitball and attempt to down the candy bar. "Thanks. I owe you." my parents told me to always say my manners. Munching on the candy bar, little by little, it goes down. Tweaking my nose and pushing up my glasses I take a huge gulp of my water and not the shit the redhead offers. "I'm sorry." I mutter softly to myself.

The pencil in my hand shakes and I steady myself to calm down. "I can't eat." I stare at the clock. 7:35. How would they feel if they knew a guy who was anorexic? They would treat me like I was a piece of shit. Burying my head in the papers, I tremble, scared for my life. I wish I died.

Last edited by Emily Rose on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm

What the fuck did he just say? We dont understand? Who the fuck was he to make that decision? I got up and walked over to him. Making myself look big and tough, which i dindt even have to try to do, I looked him up and down. "We dont understand? I think we understand you're a total pussy." I laugh hard. I look around. And I soon realize, do I even understand myself? I take a look at everyone slowly. Glancing at them all, in silence.

We had a nerd, a slutty princess, the bitch, and the criminal. And the bow on top of the present; the jock. The jock who everyone imagined as a cocky jack ass. I smirked. "Hell, I dont even understand myself." I mumbled. I walked back over to my table and took a seat. I reached out and grabbed the water bottle that the girl trying to flash me put out. I uncapped it and took a giant sip. It was vodka. I swallowed it though. I looked at the girl. And then yelled across the room. "Are you fucking serious?" Deep down hoping the universe would answer. As ususal, it didnt. Fuck you universe.
Back to top Go down
Adam_Torres

Adam_Torres

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 pm

This was ridiculous, she didn't want to be in detention, but it wasn't like a Saturday in school was gonna stop her. Nielle took out her cell phone and looked at the time, she dropped her head, it was going to be a long Saturday. She nodded her head when the dork thanked her for the candy bar she gave him, she looked around and just took in the environment that she no longer wanted to see. She saw the jock walk up to the dork and call him out, she wanted to knock his lights out, why did he have to do that? Just cause he was a jock didn't mean he had to call people out, but he suddenly went all weirdo and said he didn't even know who he was. Nielle thought about that too, who was she, what was her purpose in life? She was too busy trying to please her parents and become their perfect image of a daughter, that she forget who she truly was. She couldn't write that essay, because she didn't know who she was. She took a deep breath and sighed it out, she was just tried. She thought why the hell does Simpson care about who they were, he sees them as they see themselves, trying to fit into places that never really mattered in the first place. They were brain washed and they never knew it. She heard the jock yell after taking a sip of the water Bianca had given him, she looked at him like if he had two heads. She smelt vodka and couldn't believe that stupid bitch would bring that to school, GOD did she want to fucking kill that chick.

"Why the hell are we hear anyway,"Nielle asked out loud."What the fuck did we do?"
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:08 pm

i looked over at the bitch-looking princess.

"Well, i broke someone's nose, and beat the living SHIT out of them, hmm.. i've been in jail for drug possession, underage drinking, you know, the usual." I leaned back in my chair and smirked. I could get up and leave at any time, i have NO problem doing that, but hell, i have nothing fucking better to do anyways. And sitting in here with a bitch, a bitchy-princess, a jock and some nerdy-fucking skinny annorexic geek....

Wow. I REALLY need to find something to do with my life.

OOC: im sorry its short, im sick and my posts arent gonna be the best Dx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:21 pm

I was eagerly eyeing Bianca's purse. Boy, did I want want some of that poison. I licked my lips lusciously. Oh, what would I do just to have a sip. I rip another piece of paper out of my notebook and I scribble on I WANT A BOTTLE in very sloppy handwriting. I crumple it in an intact ball and I throw it at Bianca and it hits the back of her head.

I began to bite my nails to the nub making little tap tap sounds that could easily irritate a mouse. I take my fingers away from my teeth and I began to roll my neck around in a circle. It was so pinched. CRACK! I finally got that bubble that was bugging me since detention started. I check my phone, 7:52. Twenty two minutes. Twenty fucking two minutes. I groan once more.

Bored (as usual) I dig into the front pocket of my hoodie and I take out my iTouch and I play Lying Is The Most Fun... [a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off] by Panic! At The Disco. I quickly got up from my seat and I stand on top of the lunch table. I start swinging my head around and kicking my legs everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Angered at the cocky jock, I stand up for myself, "What the fuck is your problem?" gritting my teeth, I add, "Do you enjoy making people suffer? Do you like hurting other people by saying uncalled for shit?" turning to the girl who offered me the candy bar and nod, "Thank you once again. I'm done venting." as I calm myself, I gulp hard, "Why can't a freak, jock, princess, bitch and a nerd be friends? Is it some weird thing about society? Well, don't stereotype me. I'm not even that smart...." I shake. "I'm sorry none of you like me."

I sit back down, slowly, sliding into my seat. I begin the essay, Why can't a freak, jock, princess, bitch and a nerd be friends? Is it some weird thing about society? Well, don't stereotype me. I'm not even that smart.... taking a break from the essay, I start nodding my head back and forth to the beat of the song, enjoying this moment of no venting, yelling or talking. Only music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:08 am

I just sat there, In silence. Who the fuck was he to talk shit? I wanted to walk right up to the kid and crack him across the face. The only thing keeping me from it was that there was logic in what he was saying. He was right. Why couldnt we just get along? Not be seperated by fucking labels? I took a look at the kid. He didnt look any different from me, well, maybe physically, but I began to wonder why the fuck I said that back there.

I grabbed my pencil and got a piece of paper. I wrote; Im no different from everyone else. Im just a fuckin teen living life. Some girl started dancing to some stupid song. Why dont these people listen to good music? I get up and walk in their direction. "Turn that shit down! Are you fuckin serious? One, listen to better music. Two, if that pussy-ass principle comes back we're fuckin gonna have to do more detention." I shake my head in disgust. I wanted a response. If this chick was for real, and not a poser, she would start shit.
Back to top Go down
Adam_Torres

Adam_Torres

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Nielle listened as she heard the nerd FINALLY stick up for himself, she was glad because in about two minutes she was going to get up and knock him out. She sighed deeply, she heard the nerd thank her again and sat down, she heard what he said about why could they just get along. It was just disgusting how society looked at kids, they saw them as if your this your here; it was sicking and they where falling for it. She decided that she would write, not 1000 words, but some words to the lovely PS. She picked up the pencil she was given and began to write:

Dear Principal Simpson,

Why do you care about who we are?
You only see us the way you want to see us, isn't that enough?
I'm sure none of us here can tell you who we think we are, because honestly, we don't.
Our minds are set on if we are like a certain way, we belong, and that's not right.
Can I tell you who I think I am? No. But what I can tell you is:

Every kid my age is brainwashed into thinking, if we're different no one will accept us.

And frankly.....that's a load of bullshit.

She put her pencil down and leaned back into her chair, she took out a bottle of water and took a sip. She looked at the clock and sighed, it was going to be a long day but what did it matter? It was better than staying at home listening to her parent's bitch all the time.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:01 pm

I leaned back in my chair and rested my head aginst the plastic chair. I sighed. The jock started freaking out at someone, so i looked at him.

"I hope the pussy ass principal DOES come back. Nothing would make me happier than to get busted for having vodka during detention." I smirked and grabbed the water bottle next to me. I opened it and took a long sip. I closed my eyes and pulled the bottle away from my mouth. I smiled and looked around the room, getting glares and weird looks.

"What? Life's a bitch, then you die. Might as well not give a fuck about anything. Im already half way there." I smirked again. "Yeah.. having almost been in jail about 40 times in the past 3 years... im just surprised the pussy ass principal we have hasnt expelled me yet." I leaned back in my chair and smirked agian. I just so happen to glance over at the doors and my eyes widened.

"Oh. shit."

OOC:
uh, can we have snake come in? or else the last lines wont exactly make sense xD
Back to top Go down
Technical Difficulty
Admin
Technical Difficulty

Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:30 pm

I finally started resting in my office after only a half hour of stress. These kids need something else to do with their life. I hear rumbling coming from the caf. I have half a mind on going over there and finding out what that ruckus was. I give them the benefit of the doubt, thinking that there isn't anything happening and it's just my imagination. I continue surfing the internet of fun vacation sites that Spike and I can go to.

I hear loud cursing and yelling coming the same place I had left no longer than an hour ago. Now I know something is up. I get up from my wheelie chair and I take furious steps to the cafeteria. Hoping that it was me hallucinating, I find the frizzy red dancing on the table to some music and a horrible smell of booze. I make a face reacting to the scent.

"Turn the damn music off!" I scream pointing at the delinquent. I glare at each and everyone of them. I scan the room with my sense of smell guiding me, "Ok, cough it out. Who has the alcohol?" My eyes burn into Bianca's forehead knowing that it was inevitably her.
Back to top Go down
https://degrassiroleplay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:35 pm

I was having, pretty much the time of my life. I rocking out. But when that jock guy called me out, I flipped him off and I stuck my tongue out. Clearly stating that I honestly didn't give a fuck of what he thought. And that I didn't care if Simpson comes in. I was stomping all over the place in my socks almost stumbling and slipping.

Then Snake came in and I continued to dance. Until, he told me to turn off the music. Then he noticed the obvious smell. It was noticeable of course. He asked who had it and I didn't think anyone was gonna come forward. "I did it."
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Putting my head face down on my desk, I hear the redhead, "I did it." when he walks away, I want to faintly cover for them, but I don't. As soon as leaves, I turn to the jock behind me. "Why are you here....?" fiddling nervously, afraid he's going to beat me up for even talking to him, I flinch. The clock is always five minutes off here, reading: 7:45. Time flies by. Still munching on the candy bar, the girl gave me, I ask with curiousity, "You?" not asking the redhead nor Bianca because I really didn't care, but so far this other girl, despite, her looks seems nice.

OOC: Sorry for the shortness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:12 pm

I scan the room, not daring to make eye contact with anyone. Especially Bianca. The dude with the chocolate siad something to me, finally breaking the akward silence. Instead of just ignoring him, I decide to maybe start up a conversation with the kid.

"Cutting class. Just doing random shit. You know how it is." I smirk. The kid was actually normal, sure, labeled by society because of the way he looks, (which is the case for everyone) but there was actually a person behind those glasses. "Mikey." I say shaking his hand the way people do it now a days. I look at him, hoping to he would respond by telling me his name.

OOC: sorry, shortness and prob. spelling errors. Im inna rush
Back to top Go down

Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Degrassi :: The Caf-
Jump to: