Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where do we go from here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

Awesomeness : 3

Where do we go from here? Empty
PostSubject: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Arriving at the hospital I bit my lip and listened to my iPod.
I sighed and walked to the front desk.
"Would you know what room Lexi Munro or Emily Rose is? I'm Lexi's sister and Emily's cousin."I lied.
"Room 915, seventh floor."She said with a smile.
I faked a smile and walked over to the elevators.
Where are we supposed to go from here?
Two attempted suicides, friend getting arrested.
I shook my head and let a few tears flow down my cheek.
It was a long lonely ride up to the seventh floor.

Sometimes they try to tell you it's over.
So get yourself up and you will find it's around the corner.
Hearts crashin', lights flashin'
So get yourself up out of bed.
Maybe it's all in your head.
, played on my iPod as the doors opened showing me the seventh floor.

"Would you mind pointing me to room 915?"I asked a nurse.
He nodded and pointed to a door, I nodded a thank you and walked over.
Touching the cool brass door knob I wiped away the tears, took a deep breath and prepared myself for the scene before me.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:40 pm

"OW!! DAMNIT!" i screamed at the top of my lungs as i sat up. I hit my head really hard on something, and i didnt know what it was. I looked around the room, i was in a hopsital. My arm was bandaged, i had an IV, i was in an ugly-ass hospital gown and my torso was bandaged as well. I looked around, mostly to my right and Emily was laying there.

"Emily!? what are you doing here? what happened??" I glanced around nervously, then i rememberd and i gasped. I tried to sit up, but the pain in my chest was too great and i slammed my head back on the pillow. I looked over at Emily. "wheres.Jared!?" He wasnt here. i needed to see him, and know he wasnt in jail. he saved me.. what did the cop think he did!? I heard someone at the door and i hoped it was a nurse, i needed to call the police department about Jared. I just had to..

I wanted to cry.. just becuase of the fact i was about 2 inches away from death... and Jared saved me.. and now he was in jail. I let 2 tears slip and quickly wiped them away. I watched the door open and i sat up, but gasped out in pain and felt the sudden urge to puke. shit.. I leaned over my bed and sure enough, i puked. But it wasnt a normal feeling in my stomach. Almost as quickly i had puked, i felt full, and then puked again.

I opened my eyes and looked at the floor. Blood. shit. I got really dizzy and finally closed my eyes. Everything went black and i didnt feel anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:39 pm

As Lexi passed out, I had those dreams again. Burning. Light. Kicking and screaming silently. I feel the pain. The burn. Someone save me. Then I hear a familiar boyish voice. Jared. I awaken, full of hope, but look around the dark room and see no one. "Jared." You saved me, "Please." my voice is softer than ever and I see Lexi passed out on the floor and I shake her. Blood pouring out of my mouth from the sight of her bloody vomit. "Arri. Jared. Lexi." I need someone right now.
"I need someone to love, but I also need someone to love me back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:46 am

OOC: It really wouldnt make sense for me to be in this post :/
Back to top Go down
ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:56 pm

I walked into the room after Lexi puked blood up.
Holding my breath I gave a small wave.
Biting mt lip I saw Lexi passed out.
Sighing I saw Emily talking to herself.

"You okay, Em?"I asked hopelessly,, she was in the hospital for Pete's Sake!
I took out a piece of gum and chewed on it.
"Do you need something?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:14 pm

My eyes shot open. I smelled freshly cut grass and i sat up. I could hear fireworks, and it was dark. I looked around at my surroundings. A park. Swings. Monkey bars. Slides.. everything a normal park would have.

I stood up and did a 360* turn. the place looked familiar. But just barely. I started walking forward but was tackled. Laying face first on the ground and having someone on your back wasnt fun. I screamed and flipped them over. It was.. JADE!? how..Jade was dead... does this mean i.. NO! its not possible...

"J..JADE!" i grinned and got off her. I hugged her tightly. I didnt want to let go.. i couldnt. "I missed you! since last year, its been hell!... but, where am i? how am i here with you...?"

"Lexi.. your dying. your not here alone either... im here and.." i pointed towards the woods. "James."

"JAMES!!!!" i got to my feet and sprinted over to him. He picked my up and spun me around, hugging me tightly.

"Lexi..." i missed her so much. She was the only reason i had... stayed alive as long as i had. "No.. you cant stay here. You need to go back."

"i cant go back James! im dying. and i cant leave you! i cant leave Jade! i just cant!!" i screamed/sobbed.

"Hes right Lex. We already died. We cant go back. but you can! You dont understand.. i would give anything to go back in life and be alive.. happy. how can you leave your friends? Jared!?"

"you... you know about them?"

"Of course we know. sweetie, im your older brother. i know everything, even though i am dead."

"I just dont know what to do..." i looked up at James. "Mom'll kill me." i looked at Jade "Jared's in jail. i dont know why, and i dont think i can figure it out anymore.. i dont care! i want to stay here!"

"You cant.. not anymore. Im sorry Lexi.. its not your time yet.."

They both hugged me tightly. Then vanished. I screamed at the top of my lungs, and then i was back. In my body. On a bed. and i dont know where i am...

OOC:
btw, i KNOW its confusing, so here:
JADE WAS VIOLET
JAMES WAS GREEN
LEXI WAS BLUE

Last edited by Bianca DeSousa on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:37 pm

"A-A--" I jump, frightened, "Oh, Arri, please help."
Tears are stinging my eyes as I hit the button for the nurses. "Please help!" I look around, with a soft-spoken voice, panicking and trembling. "I need J- Jared and y- you." You saved me. I can't let Lexi die. I caress Lexi's hair out of her face. "I'm sorry, Lexi, for being a bitch. Everything. This is all my fault." I throw myself at the hospital bed, crying, "Please!" all of a sudden I can't breathe. Asthma.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:43 pm

My eyes shot open and i gasped in pain from the shooting pain in my abdomen. Some girl was sprawled out on my bed, crying. I looked around at my surroundings. Where was i..? a hospitlal maybe? i didnt remember anything.. And then some nurses and doctors started running into the room.

I kept on pushing them away, "where am i!?" still they ran at me to try and 'help' Help!? whats wrong with me!? "Why am i here!? what happened!?" again i pushed them away from me. I pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged them. I wanted to cry, i wanted to scream, but nothing came out. I didnt remember anything... why i was here, and i needed James.

"Wheres James!? my brother! where is he!?" i screamed at them. I wasnt about to let them touch me until i saw him... and Jade! "My best friend Jade! i need to see her too!" they all looked confused.

"WHO BROUGHT ME HERE!? I NEED MY BROTHER AND MY BEST FRIEND!!!!" i sobbed. please... anything... i need them now!
Back to top Go down
ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:01 pm

"I..I can't handle this."I muttered leaving the nurses and doctors to do whatever they needed to do.

It pained me to see them both like that...
Shaking my head I saw a chair and sat down.
Turning on my iPod, I sighed.
Biting my lip I looked around and let a few tear slip.
For the first time in a while I thought of Jared.
Should I go down to the police station?
I decided to wait for Lexi and Emily to get out of the hospital first..

"I think you can go back in.."I told myself getting up and wiping away the tears.

The nurses and doctors were now leaving as I entered.
"How are you holding up?"I asked in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Grabbing my inhaler, I breathe. Blinking my eyes, I leave the room. The hospital. Escape to the county jail, in the middle of the night, in a white hospital gown. I don't need anyone. Running as fast as I can without having another attack, I see a car going over seventy. "Holy fuck."

In the middle of the road is a large screech, "What the hell, little girl?" the man brings up a gun and I gulp in fear, turning to run away. "Get your ass over here!" the gun reminds me of eight mile road. In Detroit. Don't look back. The road scorches my bare feet, but I keep on going. Just keep running. Just keep running. Dammit Nemo.

Reaching the steps of the jail, I gasp for air, looking at the buliding that lies before me. The county jail.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:10 pm

OOC:

uhh, i really dont have anything to post, so skip meh xD
Back to top Go down
ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:55 pm

I was having a restless sleep.
Since the nurses thought I was Lexi's sister they let me stay.
Unable to sleep I sighed and sat up from the cot, they gave me.

"What the hell?"I wondered seeing Emily wasn't in her bed.
Deciding that I was just seeing things, or unseeing in this case, I tried to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:57 pm

I huddle myself on the stairs and text Lexi, Someone threatened to kill me. He had a gun. Flashing lights follow me and blind me in the dark. I see the man with the gun. "Fuck you, bitch!"

Frozen in fear, I scream at the top of my lungs. Scared as hell. I try to escape into the police department, but he nears me. "Shut the fuck up." I silently text Lexi again, GUN! I'm at the police department! Panicking, I run away, but he grasps my arm, "I'm the hacker from the Internet." he looked like a twenty-year-old. Dark and wearing all balck, complete with a stalker van. "I'll cut you, bitch."

As he covers my mouth, I bite him, running out of breath. I pat my hospital gown pocket for my inhaler and find it in his arms, "Come with me, Emily." he holds it tightly, "Then you can have it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:48 am

Okay.... I have one phone call. I have to make it count. If I dont, I could be in here for a long time. Hell, it didnt matter. I already admitted to attempted murder. It didnt matter. I was in too deep. Way over my head. I finally realize who im gonna call. Last time I called Lexi, it did land me in jail, plus, Im sure they monitor the calls where Lexi will ask me why I took the blame, then she'll be busted. Ill call someone who can help me out. No one can, actually. The only person that mattered was Lexi. BUt I wouldnt call her. I refuse.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:31 pm

a phone started vibrating, mine maybe? I looked at the bedside table and grabbed the phone. Who's Emily? why is she being chased with a gun!? I dont care if i dont know her, im helping. I grabbed the jeans that were on the chair next to my bed, along with the tank-top. I quietly snuck out the window above my bed, and took off running.

Sooner than later, i got to the police station. I didnt see anyone, so i went inside and up to the front desk. Again, i didnt see anyone, besides the police-woman at the deak. I walked up to the desk, and freaked out.

"Please! Help.. i got a text from a friend, Emily Rose, that someone had a gun... and that she was here! outside on the steps.. please help!" I handed her the phone, with the text on the screen and i looked up to see a guard taking a guy over to the phones.

My eyes got really big and i smiled, and ran over to them. The guard kept on pushing me back saying "you realize what this guy did? he tried to kill someone." I shook my head, all the memories flooding back. The woods, the falling out of a tree, the almost suicide, Emily trying to commit suicide.. everything.

I looked at the guard. "No. He didnt try and kill anyone. I tried to kill myself. he saved me, and my best friend.." i looked down at my feet "can i talk to him? please?" I looked the guard in the eyes and hoped he'd be understanding.. but more importantly, that he'd believe me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 pm

I tried to look as evil as I possibly could. They couldnt know I didnt do it. I wanted to protect Lexi. Like I once promised her, I wouldnt let anything happen to her. No matter what. "Once Im out of here, Im gonna try to kill you again, Im gonna make you and whoever matters in your life suffer and burn. Just like youw ill once I get out of here! Bitch!" I then spit at her feet, and the officer grips me with a stronger hold and starts bringing me to a different cell. The look on Lexi's face was, heartbroken. Painful. I didnt want show any remorce on my face. So I just looked away. I was doing the right thing. I think. No, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:38 am

I stood there, in utter shock that he would actually SAY something like that... to me! I dropped to my knees and let the tears run down my cheeks. I realized ONCE again that he had done something to screw up a part of my life. this had to be done.. and it had to be done now.

I stood up and as the officer was leading Jared away i screamed. "Jesus Jared fucking Rush! I love you! and you turn around and do THIS!?" i scoffed and turned my head away, not caring if the tears were pouring down my cheeks. "But your not worth it. not anymore. Dont take the blame for my almost suicide.. it would have been easier if you hadnt saved me. Then i wouldnt be putting up with this."

I turned on my heels and ran. anywhere, just ran. I saw a nearby park and ran to it. I sighed deeply and let the tears flow faster from my eyes. I got to the slide and sat at the top of it.. then the realization hit me. This was the first time that i realized i had feelings for Jared... he spent the night with me in the same slide... I sighed again, and went down the slide. I stood up and looked around. nothing. no one.

Once again, i turned on my heels and walked away. Nowhere to go, nothing to do. Only to mend my broken heart caused by my boyfrie - er.. Ex-boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go from here?   Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do we go from here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Outside of Degrassi :: Hospital-
Jump to: